Photowalk in Krakow
We would like to offer you a photowalk in Krakow. Our portrait photographer Daria is local resident of the city. She speak English and can definitely make you an unforgettable walk with the cultural sights and photoshoot:
– She knows not only interesting places and ancient legend, but also secret courtyards and streets, cafés offering regional cuisine, stunning views, away from touristic traps
– She has many tricks for capturing a perfect photo that help you come home with your best travel images
– Walk will be based on your personal interests. You can stay longer at the sights you like the most, visit authentic shops, change the tour plan on the go or just enjoy the moment in the local coffee house
– The photowalk will last 2 hours and will cost 82 eur (350 pln). If necessary, you can extend the time of your photowalk (30 eur per 1 hour). Price is the same for up to 5 people with you. No need to multiply.
– After 3 days you will receive all successful images in color correction (about 100 photos) and 20 retouched photos ( in case if photoshoot lasts 2 hours; if 3 hours – 30 retouched images).
Examples of her work you can see below or go to her website https://leephoto.pl/